Improve quality, increase production and have total control over the final product; all this with greater energy efficiency. That is what happened at Costa Bioenergia at Umurama in Paraná, after it began to rely on a range of products manufactured by WEG. With production capacity of 350 thousand liters/day of alcohol and 12 thousand bags/day of sugar, the sugar cane mill produced the first lot of Sugar and Alcohol in June of this year.
“This supply represents the consolidation of turn-key supplies for Sugar and Alcohol mills. In addition, the client is more at ease in having a sole supplier for the entire electrical and automation system,” states Norton Mazzucco Cancelier, from Automation Systems Sales and Applications.
Furthermore, the surplus energy produced from the burning of sugar cane bagasse for power generation will be sold, contributing to reduction in the time for financial return on investment. “At Costa Bioenergia we apply the latest and best technology available at this time for controls in the Sugar and Alcohol Mills,” concludes Cancelier.
- Medium voltage cubicles
- Smart CCM Panels with DeviceNet network
- Complete automation system with all the project engineering, software and instrumentation
- Specification of all the equipment for process automation
- Planning / execution of the electrical installations in the field
- Commissioning and start-up services
- Motors for preparation and milling.