WEG has just launched the new generation of WEMOB Parking. The solution is part of the WEMOB Electric Vehicle Recharging Stations (WEG Electric Mobility) line, which is specially designed to meet power, speed and safety features you need when recharging electric vehicles.
WEMOB Parking is a station up to 22 kW (semi-fast) that features charging options for one or two electric vehicles simultaneously and a multicolor LCD screen with high resolution and brightness for ease use in any light condition. A compact and redesigned charging station, developed to complete the AC WEMOB line, but this time with new features and more connectivity. In addition, it allows access control via proximity cards (RFID tags) or cell phone apps.
Ideal for shared use in public and private parking lots, WEMOB Parking is the perfect choice to recharge your electric vehicle safely and reliably.
Benefits of the new WEMOB Parking Recharging Station include:
- Recharging of one or two electric vehicles simultaneously with up to 22 kW per connector;
- Multicolor 7” LCD screen, operating in dark mode with high resolution and brightness for easy viewing of your recharge information in real time;
- Compatible with several single-phase, two-phase or three-phase voltages in Brazil: installation in 110/127, 220 or 380 V AC networks, operating at 50Hz or 60Hz, automatically;
- Connecting management platforms to the Internet via Wi-Fi, LAN Ethernet or 4G (LTE CAT M1) or NB-IoT (LTE CAT NB1);
- Open communication protocol with OCPP 1.6 JSON Standard;
- Communication across the whole line allowing connection to management platforms and apps;
- Remote update (Over-the-air): your recharging station is always updated;
- Secure access control via proximity cards (RFID tags), mobile apps or management software;
- Energy meter that collects time and consumption information (kWh) of each recharge, instantaneous power and recharge time;
- Indoor or outdoor installation (IP65): resistant to water splashes, UV rays and dust;
- Easy installation on wall or totem/pedestal;
- Cable with integrated 5-meter Type 2 connector (European standard);
- ANATEL Class B RF emission certification suitable for use in any environment.
Be connected to electric mobility with the new WEMOB Recharging Station!
Are you interested to know more about the new WEMOB generation? Access here the solution page.