WEG was highlighted in the Capital Goods sector in the "Latin America Executive Team 2022" award prepared by Institutional Investor magazine, which is the most recognized publications in the international financial market.
The company ranked first place in all eight industry categories: Best CEO, CFO, Investor Relations (IR) Executive, IR Team, IR Program, ESG Metrics, Annual Meeting with Analysts (WEG Day), and Best Crisis Management amid COVID-19. In the Best IR Executive category, in addition to first place, the company also won the third place. The company was also among the top 10 in the general ranking, which covers the 17 sectors evaluated by the magazine in Brazil.
In order to prepare the ranking, WEG received detailed feedback on 20 metrics, which are used to produce analyzes of investor and analyst perceptions regarding its IR program and executive leadership.
Check the overall classification:
• Best CEO – Harry Schmelzer Jr – 1st place
• Best CFO – André Luis Rodrigues – 1st place
• Best Investor Relations Executive – André Menegueti Salgueiro – 1st place
Felipe Scopel Hoffmann – 3rd place
• Best Investor Relations Team – WEG – 1st place
• Best Investor Relations Program – WEG – 1st place
• Best ESG Metrics – WEG – 1st place
• Best Annual Meeting with Analysts – WEG – 1st place
• Best Crisis Management during COVID-19 – 1st place
The award, which includes listed companies from all over Latin America, gathered the opinion of more than 900 investment professionals in 434 financial services companies.