Starting capacitors, cast iron frames, rigid base and oversized ball bearings to ensure extended motor life are all standard features.
Remember to considered ambient temperatures and that TEFC motors are specifically designed for operating in environments of dirt, dust and excess moisture.
- Air compressors
- Refrigeration equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Milling machines
- Farm equipment
- Aeration equipment
- Other moderate-to-high starting torque applications.
- Standard Features
- Single-phase, II, IV and VI pole, 60Hz
- Squirrel cage rotor / Aluminum die cast
- NEMA dimensions
- Ball bearings
- Insulation Class 'F'
- High starting torque
- Continuous Duty (S1)
- 104ºF (40ºC) ambient temperature
- Altitude: 3300 ft (1000m)
- 1045 carbon steel shaft
- F1 mounting T-Box
- NPT threaded terminal box
- Stainless steel nameplate
- Paint: Enamel alkyd resin base
- Color: RAL 7022 - Dark Gray
- Service Factor : 1.25 (ODP only)
- 143/5T steel plate frames
- 182T up to 215T cast iron frames
- Service factor: 1.15
- Automatic drain plugs
- V-ring slingers on both endshields
- Optional Features
- Special Voltages and frequency
- Stainless steel shaft
- C and D flanges available for all frames
- F2 mount
Motors are tested according to IEEE 112 std. - method 'B' or C390 CSA.
Design B torque rating on nameplate can be re-plated for design C.
All WEG motors are energy efficiency verified by UL in addition to the DOE.