A new generation of frequency inverters with high-tech features built in. The CFW-11 is fitted with Plug and Play technology and can automatically recognize and set accessories and optionals.
WEG is lauching a new generation of inverters with state-of-the-art technology for three-phase induction motor control. Aimed at increasing the productivity for its customers.
The filosofy Plug and Play (conect and use) enables quick and easy installation of acessories and options.
1) Slot 5 - FLASH Memory Module
2) Slot 1 - Expansion I / Os (input and output)
3) Slot 2 - Encoder Interface
4) Slot 3 - COMM 1: DeviceNet, CANopen, RS-232C e RS-485
5) Slot 4 - COMM 2: Profibus, DeviceNet, RS-232, RS-485 e EtherNet/IP
Programming software for PC (USB connection), Windows environment, for parametrization, command and monitoring of CFW - 11 inverters.
Man-machine interface (HMI) with backlit graphic display and soft-key, greatly facilitates inverter pragramming and operation.
Memory card built into the standard product allows user to create functions without the need to use an external PLC (soft-PLC via IEC61131-3 programming software).