US - North Central
Territory Account Manager
This role will be, ideally, based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Other cities may be considered, depending on location within the territory. The Territory Account Manager develops and implements, with Management approval, a sales territory business plan to increase WEG product sales and market share. This includes the following activities:
- Develops WEG product distribution (to OEM's and Distributors) through joint sales calls, presentations, and training
- Administers corporate contracts
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices, credit terms, and delivery estimates
- Verifies all commercial and technical aspects of quotations
- Prepares reports of business transactions
- Travels to customer locations and, occasionally, attends trade shows
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 - 5 years of directly relevant experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to build long-term business relationships and offer solutions to customers
Please send resumes to Randi Risman or fax them to 678-249-1162. No agencies, please. EOE. M/F/D/V.
For general inquiries, please send resumes to Randi Risman or fax them to 678-249-1162. No agencies please. EOE. M/F/D/V.