With main focus to fulfill requirements for general purpose applications the CFW700 series covers power levels ranging from 1.1 to 110kW (1.5 to 175 HP).
Keeping in mind that one of the main focus of WEG VSDs is to have one product for general purpose applications WEG is now launching the CFW700 series.
Its power ratings range from:
• 1.1 up to 55 kW (1.5 up to 75 HP) 220- 240 V – Single phase (up to 2.2 kW (3HP))
• 1.5 up to 110 kW (2 up to 175 HP) 380-480 V – Three phase
- Built-in DC link Reactor
- Built-in Encoder interface ( available through control terminals)
- RS-485 port Available at terminals ( MODBUS ready)
- Possibility for Common DC bus configuration
- Thermal Management( independent protection for motor and drive)
The possibility for fitting in the CFW700 series with accessories discarding any need for additional configuration (Plug and Play Philosophy) saves time and allows quickness and easiness when attempting to install modules shown below:
Slot 3 – Communication (Optional): Profibus DP-V1 / CANopen
Slot 5 – Flash Memory (Optional)
Copy function through Memory Card
Remote HMI possibility
Guided start-up makes the programming easier
Beyond all the functionalities brought by CFW700, another outstanding feature is the micro PLC built into the product. This gives flexibility for developing application that require ladder programming thus the use of an additional PLC can be discarded.